Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vanilla Milkshake Performs Chris Brown

If you haven't heard, Prime Minister Stephen Harper surprised the National Arts Center last week by singing the Beatles, "With a Little Help From My Friends" alongside world renown cellist, Yo Yo Ma. Watch it here if you don't know what I'm talking about.  

While you can't argue with his talent, you can question his song choice.  How bland does it get Harper? I bet you our Prime Minister prefers plain Cheerios.  And Vanilla milkshakes.  

The only reason this Harper incident sparked my interest was that his warm-up song went completely unnoticed. The guy had his set-list backwards. 

Next time think things through. If you really want my vote spend less time on the '67 Abbey Road Beatles Recording, and more time on the Chris Brown, YouTube sensation that's received over 21 million hits in the last six months.  



No comments:

Post a Comment